OPEN A COMPANY IN MOROCCO
Advantages of starting a business in Morocco ?
– High level of economic development.
– A popular jurisdiction among foreign investors.
– Company registration for a non-resident of the country is available.
– It is possible to open an account in a local bank.
– Relatively fast business creation process.
IF YOU WANT TO START A BUSINESS IN MOROCCO, WE SUGGEST THAT YOU FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE TAXATION IN THIS JURISDICTION.
1 / Companies registered in Morocco are subject to corporate tax on a territorial basis. The progressive corporate tax varies from 10% to 30%.
Income earned outside the country is generally not subject to income tax.
2/ The value added tax (VAT) rate is 10%.
3 / The tax rate on dividends is 15%. Dividends received from foreign subsidiaries are not subject to taxation.
AND IT IS POSSIBLE FOR A NON-RESIDENT TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN MOROCCO IN THE FOLLOWING FORMS:
– a private limited liability company. The most common type of company to start a business in Morocco. May include two or more participants who are responsible for not having to be registered merchants.
SARL (LLC) REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS) IN MOROCCO:
1.The minimum number of directors is 1.
2.The minimum number of shareholders is 2.
3.No minimum share capital is required for SARL. The standard authorized capital is $ 1000, 25% of which is paid when the company is established.
4.Filing an annual tax return is mandatory. There are no requirements for mandatory audit.
5.The presence of a legal address in Morocco is mandatory.
– a limited liability company. Each shareholder’s liability is limited to the amount of equity that they own. 25% of the authorized capital must be paid in during the company registration process.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SA REGISTRATION IN MOROCCO:
The minimum number of shareholders is 5.
The minimum number of directors is 3 .
The minimum required capital is $ 30,000, 25% of which is paid when the company is established.
Filing an annual tax return is mandatory. There are no requirements for mandatory audit.
The presence of a legal address in Morocco is mandatory.
If you decide to register a company in Morocco, contact the experienced employees of GROUP FENIX MOROCCO CONSULTING for professional advice. We will provide you with advice and support at every stage.
— If you use the services of GROUP FENIX MOROCCO CONSULTING , the registration of a company in Morocco will take approximately 6 weeks.
More detailed information about the process and how to establish a SARL (LLC) in Morocco will be provided by the specialized specialists of GROUP FENIX MOROCCO CONSULTING. We are also ready to provide support in opening an acc